12826847

Today 10/09/2015 i exerienced very unplesant and offensive

Customer Question

Today 10/09/2015 i exerienced very unplesant and offensive situation in my workplace. One worker called Wayne
Troley attac my person verbaly using words f**king knobhead three times. He is british and probably he treat me badly
because im polish but didnt said it loud. There was people around i working with and few jewish boys. He was realy angry
and drop heavy part of the bench to the ground and start attac me. I felt humiliated. He took away my personal dignity. I
try to explain him the situation but he didnt listen at all. At this moment i can see his face full of hate, scary face.
My frend Waldemar give me fast advice to leave this place because he was ready to hit me. I speak with my frend and he
told me that i shoud go to his manager and tell everything what i did. Manager said to me that he cant do nothing in this
situation. Next hours in the work i spend carry on fear and regret in my mind specialy that im a sensitive person who is
always polite and ready to deal with everybody. I back to home upset and exhausted by this situation specialy that i will
meet this person tommorow probably. I dont know what i can do with this. Please help me.
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.
How long have you worked for your employer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
7 years
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello You are there ?
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Yes I didn't receive your response.