Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

We use this service before and my name is ***** ***** manjang

we use this service before and my name is ***** ***** manjang i got married to a german national and we bke up, and we stayed seperate for almost a yaer and we slowly getting back together at the moment and last week i got a latter say from the home office saying they will come and remove me form the uk with a notice of ten days if they don't hear from me.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

im ok to wait till you get back to me

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Dear Kebba, can you better explain your situation. Where is your German national wife living? On what visa are you in the UK? Has a divorce being granted between you both? Has any UK visa ended? ON what basis are the UK Border AGency seeking to remove you from the UK? What country national are you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my wife Angela Jacobs she is living in South Devon Totnes. We were never been divorce, when we broke up I was living separate but we still see each. We were trying to get back together in August 2015 and I got sent a letter from the home office, saying that they will remove me from the Uk, living in the UK illigally is a criminal offence and if they don't hear from me within 10 days I will be force to remove and they will share my details with the police and all sort of enforcement. and in a paragraph they said if I want to appeal for it I can go on the link below.

I came here with six month visa to join my wife in June 2012 and I apply for a residence card in November 2012 since then is 1 thing after another I never got get my residence card they've kept my travelling document still with them.

I have been working and paying tax never been surport by the government at all.

I am a Gambia national.

they've just said I do not have the permission to live in the UK that I have no lawful basis to remain in the UK.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
2 . Dear Kebba, at this stage, you had an EEA FAMILY PERMIT. This entitleD you to live and work in the UK. Th is was only valid for six months. Now that the six months have elapsed, you must make a further application to extend this.3. You must provide:a valid passport1 passport-sized colour photographevidence of your relationship to your EEA family member, eg marriage certificate, civil partnership certificate, birth certificate or proof that you’ve lived together for 2 years if unmarriedyour family member’s valid passport or national identity card (or a certified copy if you can’t provide the original)proof of your dependency if you’re dependent on your EEA family member 4. You must also show that Angela Jacobs has a permanent right of residence or is one of the following if they’ve been in the UK for more than 3 months:working, eg employment contract, wage slips, letter from employerself-employed, eg contracts, invoices, or audited accounts with bank statements, and paying tax and National Insurancestudying, eg letter from the school, college or universityfinancially independent, eg bank statementsYour family member must have full health insurance (comprehensive sickness insurance) if they’re studying or financially independent.5. You must apply online at this link https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa. You can look at the form in advance and see the requirements.6. EU nationals and their family members, such as you, who have lived in the UK for a continuous period of five years, are entitled to apply for settlement. You will also be able to apply for naturalisation & citizenship after five years.
Buachaill, Barrister
Experience: Barrister 17 years experience