13262538

My joint mortgage avoid the trial because he was going to

My joint mortgage avoid the trial because he was going to loose, I had all the prove that I paid all for that property, he just put his name with me and promised me he will pay his share later but he never did. I lost a lot of money by taking him to court
and because he accepted to give what I asked for, the judge did not hear the trial then the judge said that each of us assume his legal fees. It was very frustrating for me because now he even not paid my fees. Can I go back to court and sue him in a new trial
for what he did to me and all the lost I uncured because of him doing all that in purpose to make me spend all that money plus all the stressful time I had and still have up to now because of him?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Yes of course - if away I will get back to you on my return
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What do you mean by yes of course? am I able to claim all my lost even after we had that court order? what shall do next?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I want to continue waiting for an answer. Thanks
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you I have read your earlier question so I understand the background.I am sorry but although it is very unfair there is no further action you can take against this person - other than to enforce the existing orderPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.