Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I put up a bARBED WIRE FENCE AT MY BACKYARD TO SAFEGUARD MY

Customer Question

I put up a bARBED WIRE FENCE AT MY BACKYARD TO SAFEGUARD MY LIFE AND PROPERTY FROM INTRUDERS. YHW NIGHBOUR COMPLAINED TO THE COUNCIL, WHO issued an enforcement notice to which I appealed. they have now asked me to send a STATEMENT .
THEY HAVE SIAID THE CAE WILL BE HEARD BY THE WRITTEN SYSTEM, BUT I REQUESTED AN ORAL HEARING. I NEED HELP TO COMPLETE THE STATEMENT.
YESTERDAY YOU TOOK £47.00 FROM MY CREDIR CARD A/C, BUT WHNE I TRIED TO COMPLETE YOUR SYSTEM SAID THERE WAS ALREADY SOMEONE ELSE WITH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.I have sent you two e-mails to say THAT I AM THE PERSON ,WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO FORMS TO FILL IN?IF you cannot help, then refind my money, I am a seventy five year old woman and cannot afford to lose any money without getting some help from you.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
I will see if I can help you. What have the council actually said?