12826847

Kitchen conversion was not built to the required standard and

Customer Question

kitchen conversion was not built to the required standard and is not fit for purpose in my opinion who can i complain to
You can complain to trading standards although it doesn't usually achieve much. If he is registered with with a trade association then you can complain to them.
A better option is to get another to complete the work and sue the first builder for any additional cost. You do though then need to be satisfied that this does genuinely fall below the required standard rather than just that you are not pleased with the result.