75100385

I found a website selling Bianery Options seened professonal

I found a website selling Bianery Options seened professonal i invested £250 then was called by a senior
trader ?? i was pressurised to invest further sums of money up to £5000 the trader used a false name and i found he disapeared by then the account lost £2000 and continues to loose continuely i got no respose to requests to withdraw what is left in the account they email rquesting site of the debit card used (Barclsys) saying the account is invalid what would be the course of acction
I notice the WHICH Magazine runs an article showing a similar situation so i am not alone.
Denis Smith
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Do you know the persons name and address where you sent the money to, or was it only on debit card?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Company UKOPTIONS London
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I assume you may mean:
UK Options is operated by Worldwide Tech Limited
(3rd Floor, Carrington House; 126-130 Regent St.; London W1B 5SE, United Kingdom).
If that is the case then you can issue proceedings.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
You should ALSO report this to the Police as well, in case there is fraud going on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply i will continue with your advise, i will call back if i need any more assistance
Hope to be successful Denis.