12826847

I was called by British Gas who I had asked to contact me in

Customer Question

I was called by British Gas who I had asked to contact me in regards ***** ***** my electricity tariff . I explained that the business had closed down and that I needed a basic supply involving basically lights for the night watchman. The salesperson rattled off a set of terms which, I assumed would meet my needs , which I agreed to on that basis .
Due to being partially deaf , totally in one ear and partially in the other I had second thoughts as exactly what I had agreed to and emailed the company the next day , explaining my situation and asked for a written set of terms so that I might better understand the situation My email was addressed to my account manager and not the person that I actually spoke , due to my hearing impediment .No terms were sent to until the next year , nor was I informed that I had a cooling off period.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?