12826847

I was driving north bound on the A1, all the road signs said

I was driving north bound on the A1, all the road signs said 50mph, (4 signs in all) the average speed camera got me doing 48mph, a week before the speed limit was 40mph, could it be the average speed camera has not been set to 50mph
Well, it could be. It doesn't matter though. If the signs say 50 mph then you are entitled to rely on those.
It might well be that they haven't changed the settings but that isn't something they can rely upon if the signs are clear and indicate a different speed limit.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no that's fine for now, I will contact again once I receive the summons
No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/