12826847

I have a contract with british gas to cover my central heating

Customer Question

I have a contract with british gas to cover my central heating to repair and service on the 24\08\2015 I called british gas to get an engineer to come because the water tank in my loft was leaking out of the overflow pipe the engineer called changed the ballvalve and off he went unfortunately 2 hours later we discovered water was pouring through the ceiling we used every towel we had the water was at least 2inches deep we have laminate flooring in the bedroom which we had to rip up to stop the water going through the floorboards I turned the water off .I phoned british gas they sent another engineer who repaired the fault which was a washer had not been put on properly as we are both in our late sixties it has been a horrendous ordeal.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to know about this please?