13262538

Wife and i are spliting i want keep house she just wants £40000

wife and i are spliting i want keep house she just wants £40000 but have tried rasing this but to no joy any idea where i stand or can do
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionHow long have you lived together, how much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

28 years £300000 £41000

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Has she had legal advice and why is she willing to accept so littleWhat other assets are there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No advice very amicable at the moment as its her doing she wants me to keep the as it was my parents first have children at home although they are 20 and 24 and all she wants is enough to pay her dedts off
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You do understand that in the absence of a Court Order then she can come back for more at any time?Clare