13262538

My Husband has taken an injunction out against me he has lied

My Husband has taken an injunction out against me he has lied thought his witness statement and i now have proof as he says i stabbed his tyre.... he knew i didnt and knew it was his daughter so today ive asked if she lied and her response waqs "no he nos i did it, i even told him how i did it, and i asked him why hes saying you did it when he nos i did it, he was quiet so i laughed he said its a £95 tyre, so i said you shouldnt of threatened me and pissed me off"
Now last week we made promises in court to a district judge, im pretty sure now ive got the proof that i didnt do it and he knew i didnt something should be done!
we are going thropugh child care proceedings there was violence on both sides, i was arressted about 4 weeks ago as i punched him in the face, out of self defence but as he is "disabled" people tend to feel sorry for him.
How can i make this go back to court to show that he is just a nasty little lier and being vindictive towards me
Do you mean an injunction? Or bail conditions?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
at the moment its covered by way of promises to the court as its all going to dealt with in novemeber at the same time as the child care proceedings! However his witness statement papers which hes asked for occupation order and non molestion orders is full of lies, and now i've proof that he has willingly been lying, i was odered by the court at first to stay away from our home for 14 days, which would of taken it to the 7th september, however i was extremely worried for my 6 children which was left in his care, as he did nothying for them whilst i was there, and during a telephone call to my 15 year old daughter he was being abusive towards her as he normally would and disconnected the call, my 13 year old daughter was very unwell with a head injury and he failed to seek medical advice so i contacted social services to make them aware of this and the children all 6 was removed by the police on 24th august, then and only then on the 28th august did he decide that he needed to apply for the orders.surely he can not be allowed to continue with his lies and damage my chances of having my children returned to my care as i already no the papers he served on me has done a lot of damage in my case
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am not allowed to contact him in anyway, or return to my property. Which means im staying nearly 100 miles away with my parents when in fact i should be at home fighting to get my babies back
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could you please get back to me, as i'm extremely worried about all of this nonsense
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello could you give me your advice on how to move forward with this vital new evidence please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been waiting nearly an hour for your response
My name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to look at this question for you
How old are the children and do you have a solicitor acting for you in the care proceedings
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the children are 10 months, 4 years old, 6 years old, 13 years old, 14 years old, and 15 years old, my 9 year old is placed in a residental care home/boarding school.Yes i do have a solicitor acting for me,
When is the next care hearing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In november!It's a long time away, and considering i have the proof that he has been lying in his witness statement will i be able to get this back to court, as all of this is hell for me i just want to go home and have my children returned to me
What other allegations were made in the Statement?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He had said i was drinking heavily and frequently! Which i can prove is also lies by means of hair strand test, blood etc... He also many years ago went to social services saying i stabbed him and shown them a thin summer jacket which had a mark on it, saying thats where i stabbed him, yet in his statement it says he was wearing a thick coat which took the impact and he bandaged himself up! I have asked social services to find the documents, and i no the admin team are looking for it, i'm hoping that gets found very soon.So what do you think the next steps will be as like i've already said all of this nonsense is destroying any hope i've got,And before all of this i stood very good chances of keeping my children plus having my 9 year old back at weekends!
Have you told your solicitor about this admission
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes i emailed today, so i will be informed tomorrow about where we go from here, i was just after a bit of advice in the mean time, which is why i picked this site.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So what do you think will now happen?
Is your ex still living in the matrimonial hone and what contact do you each have with the children?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes he is.I see the children 4 times a week.What is your advice on how things will progress? I am excited now that i've got proof he knew i didn't stab his tyres yet willingly made a false statement to the courts saying i did, and as for stabbing him, i'm hoping the paperwork from social services will be found soon.Surely he can not get away with lying to the courts, falsifying statements?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you please answer my question, its getting late i would like to go to bed, knowing how i stand now that hes been proven to be a lier. Doing what hes done in my eyes is a criminal offence, and i really want to go home, so can you please answer
All of this strengthens your case - and Could be enough to allow you to bring the return date of the Injunction forward to allow the issue of the Occupation Order to be determinedat an earlier dateHowever you will need your step daughter to confirm the events in writingPlease do not get your hopes up too much - it is very difficult to find spare court time and there is a push to try and put cases togetherThe Statement will be crucial so you must make sure that she will speak for you
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome - and good luck