13262538

My ex husband was told to sell the family home,m in

Customer Question

My ex husband was told to sell the family home,m in order to pay off the mortgage of our second jointly owned property in which I now live with our children, he has not had the property advertised on the open market for 12 months. I had run out of money to go back to a solicitor but am now in a position to do so. What's the next step please?
Thanks in advance
Sarah
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youWhen was the Court Order for sale made?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Feb 2014
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What enforcement steps have you already taken?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Clare
Sorry I don't understand enforcement steps? My solicitor has not been forthcoming with advise or guidance in this matter, has just charged me for sending two letters to the Ex's solicitor to ask if the house has been sold/if he's taken his name off of the mortgage documentation. I guess therefore no enforcement action. Could you explain my options please?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
OkThere are two issues - the sale of the other house and the transfer of your home into your sole nameWhat is the exact wording of the sale order and how the monies are meant to be spent?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry this is not finished by any means! You still haven't answered the question!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry this is not finished by any means! You still haven't answered the question! And I did not rare excellent service!?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the site glitch
Could you answer the two queries I have raised so that I can try and help you please