Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

After an accident almost a year ago I tried to claim from my

After an accident almost a year ago I tried to claim from my insurance company, I got answers to my emails stating that my complaints would be investigated and they would get back to me within 21 days, I sent repeat e mails when I did not hear from them, each time their reply was similar. I finally sent my complaint to their two top executives, over a month ago, no answer.the fsa site doesn't appear to direct me to a complaints service. Any information would be appreciated.
Your sincerely ***** *****
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
The correct body to complain to (although it can take some time) is the Financial Ombudsman. http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ - They deal with insurance related complaints and can award compensation. The fact that they have failed to even respond to your claim, shows a lack of fairness in their complaints handling, and therefore this is exactly the sort of thing the Ombudsman will deal with.
Do you have any further information you can provide me?
AJ