Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I just want to see if i can ask more question. I you advice

I just want to see if i can ask more question. I you advice befor i have write a letter to head office. Thats was month ago. I didnt get any reply.Can you read their terms and conditions to find out reason for small clame please?
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Please can you explain your situation in more detail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you get excess to our prevouse conversation please?

last time you advice me to sent a letter to head office which i done. No reply

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
HI unfortunately I cannot access the link to the last questions please can you briefly describe the situation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am a breeeder with 7 years of experince. I have adverised on free website www.pets4homes.co.uk Its main website for saleing a kittens and other pets.

My account was closed based on complane of the furure buyer with out investigation. You recomended to write to the head office. I did. But they dont asnwere by letter

What is next step?

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Oh yes I remember this now.
Have they actually bad mouthed your business or just removed you from the listing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The remove me from the listing. So i can not sale any kittens from they are website.

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Were you paying for this service?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its free service to advertise.

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/terms/

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
unfortunately if they are refusing to deal with this issue there is little you can do about it.
Businesses can refuse to do business for any reason so long as it does not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion, age, pregnancy or disability. These do not apply to the situation.
If the person who left the review is identifiable you may be able to bring a claim against them for lost business in negligent misstatement. I can give you further information about this if you would like.
If you have any further questions please do ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Last time you said me to write to head office . You also said that even we didnt sign the agreement we still have terms and conditions.

So my letter to write to head office was waist of time?

From our last session you new that they not answering my emails.

Why i cant file small claim based on terms and condition that they not insvestigated the matter befor closed my accound

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Sorry you didn't mention that you were subject to terms and conditions. If you were and they have failed to follow them then you can now issue a small claim against them for your losses.
If you know the amount of money you have lost you can do so on the moneyclaim online form. www.mcol.gov.uk
Alternatively if you are unsure of the amount you are claiming you will need to collect a claim form from the county court and complete that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The reason i get here agine becouse i thought i can pick up we are left it.

Can you tell me please was i the subject to terms and conditions?Or not?

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
If you were sent terms and conditions and were listed in accordance with them then you would be (even if unsigned).
I am sorry I can't link the original question I will notify a moderator as it does make it very difficult.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you see my first message today? The reason i contacted you today is to ask if you can find me a REASON from terms and condistion to file and small clam. Insted we was going keep repiting from the last time

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
I need to see the terms and conditions to be able to do this. Please can you send them to me or add a link to this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have already done so in previouse email

Here is link

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/terms/

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
I cannot see that they are in breach. The terms clearly state that they 'may remove access whilst it is investigated and this may lead to permanent ban from the website'.
I do think your best bet is to take action against the individual who left the bad review.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Why you didnt advice me to do so last time? Insted you advice me to write a letter to head office :(

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
the problem is I can't see the original thread. I can remember the situation but not exactly what I was asked in the original question.
It was definitely worth writing to head office to see if they would reconsider. But clearly they have not. That is not my fault.
Do you know who wrote the review? They are the best person to pursue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Of course i know who complane.I have all details of this lady.

My airm is to get my accound back . How is pursue this person will help me.

How about is a file smal claim based on discrimination. Becouse i am Ukrainian. :) What prove do i need to have?

Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
You will need to show it is because of your nationality not because of the review.
If you know the person who sent the false review you can ask them to withdraw it and recommend your account be reinstated otherwise you will puruse her for negligent misstatement and lost income. This is easier than the discrimination claim.
If that person withdraws the complaint and the company do not reconsider then you can allege it is due to your nationality.
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience: Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only