13262538

I need representaion reading of my Mothers will since

I need representaion for the reading of my Mothers will since I and my sister are the beneficiaries. It will involve collecting money on my behalf. I live in Mexico and cannot travel to and fro to England anymore.
Looking forward to your reply,
Robert Howes
,
HiThank you for your questionFrom what you have said what you actually want is someone to act for youIs that correct?Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes Clare, that is correct.
This is a simple question and answer site so I am afraid that we would not be able to do that - do you have anactual question for us?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Clare, I need representation since I aml living in Mexico, if you are able to do that just give me your adress and telephone number and we can proceed.Robert Howes
I am afraid I am not allowed to have contact with you outside of the site.However of you tell me where your mother used to live I can give you a list of firms in the area