Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Is there such a Lawyer "Mr Gor***** *****s, Attorney at Law, 20

Is there such a Lawyer "Mr Gor***** *****s, Attorney at Law,*****, London UK" Phone Number 44(203)6951008 or a "Mathew James & Solicitors, 322 Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, England, Phone Number 447075707027" I am checking to make sure they are not Scammers thus giving you Lawyers a bad name.
Thanks Very Much for your Time,***@******.***
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello you can check whether a person is a solicitor on the find a lawyer website on the law society page.
If you put the name of the individual or firm in this search engine it will reveal whether they are a solicitor in the UK and will give you their roll number.
If they are not on there then then are not on the solicitors roll and are guilty of passing off as solicitors.
In that case you should report the issue to the SRA.
If you have any further questions please do ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.