75100385

Inland Revenue have informed me that I paid too much tax for

Customer Question

Inland Revenue have informed me that I paid too much tax for four years prior to 2011 - can I claim a tax rebate for these year ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Its bad news I am afraid. The law only allows that you can claim back for 4 previous tax years. I am sorry to say you are out of time for pre April 2011 tax.
I am sorry but if you went to Court you would lose. I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.