29905560

Following conversation

Customer Question

Following conversation
Hello again how can I assist you please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi ben,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I went to tali with this agency and They lost The be half of my recieve
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I Will come back to this agency in 30 min.
The manager is working to find out where my money went because they dont have any documentation about that room
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If They dont want give my money back i Would like report this agency to The police
Ok but it is not an police matter this is a civil issue not a criminal one so the police are unlikely to get involved. So the court is still your only official way to pursue this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I went to talk earlier and rhey dont have The documentation. I Think this is froud Also to be a robery too
It is not robbery this is completely different. You have nothing to lose by reporting it to the police but be prepared for them to say it is not something they can help you with