13262538

I have been separated from my partner years now and we

I have been separated from my partner for 8 years now and we have a typed contact agreement signed and dated by both parties (signed 1/5/7 & 28/4/7).
I also have the relevant parental responsibility agreement
Question
1, Does this contact agreement have any legal standing?
2, Can the mother (without my agreement) alter 'at will' any elements of this agreement?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you b
The agreements are evidence of the arrangements that have been agreed and which have been in place.
Your ex can try and change the arrangements - but neither parent can dictate the terms of contact - it is something that must be agreed between the parties and if not then it is for the Court to decide the issue
You can read more on this site
http://theparentconnection.org.uk/
Please ask if you need further details