12826847

My name is***** and I currently live in Cardiff.

Customer Question

My name is***** and I currently live in Cardiff. I am a British Citizen from birth, although I was born in Kenya whilst it was a British colony. Now I want to emigrate to India and become an Indian Citizen. My biological parents were both of Indian Origin. Please can you advice me on what to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only document showing my parents birth in India that I possess is my birth certificate which indicates that both my mother and father were of Indian nationality on my birth. I do not have in my possession either the passports or birth certificates of my parents or their marriage certificate showing that they were born in India to prove that they were Indian nationals at the time of my birth. I know for a fact that my parents never possessed birth certificates(they never had one) and did not know their Date of Birth. What documents do I need to prove that I am eligible for Indian Citizenship by descent. Sarah Peters
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please close this question for me. No need to reply. Will you refund my money?