75100385

I was charged with drink driving and being in charge

Customer Question

Hello. I was charged with drink driving and being in charge of a minor yesterday (Monday 14th September 2015). I fully accept the charges and intend to plead guilty in court. Do I need legal representation or can I simply accept the ruling of the court?
Kindest regards
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What was your reading? Do you have any previous?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex, apologies for the delay in replying. My reading was 137. I do not have any previous.
How old was the child?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex, thanks for getting back to me. My son is 14 months old. To save on childcare I have him, or rather had him on Sunday's and Monday's. My wife and I are currently separating and are at the start of putting the house on the market. I do not live at the marital home but travel down to see him so that my wife can go to work.
I did see an option to speak directly for an additional fee but cannot see the link in the email to do this. Is it still an option?
Yes if you would prefer that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please Alex. I have received another email offering the service but it just directs me to this conversation feed. Is it possible to send me a correct link to the email address I've registered, or can you point me in the right direction? I do not have access to a computer at the moment but am using an iPhone 5
Maybe I could ask you try it when you are on pc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, thank you. I will be available from 9am GMT and will be at my Mac at work until 7pm GMT. Hopefully speak to you tomorrow
Ok. Tonight will be fine. Just let me know when you are online.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex I do have access to a computer now

Great, do you have a number?