Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

We had a House Fire last year 10/6/2014, there were 2no Fires

We had a House Fire last year 10/6/2014, there were 2no Fires 1st one started at approx. 1900hrs . The fire service ECFRS left after 1,5 hrs and said they had to go because they were part-time.
Then a 2nd Fires started approx 2hrs later in same area ( we have 5no Witnesses statements to this fact.) We have been told by Local Gov Ombudsman , we have to take them to Court for Negligence.
There Ins Company Zurich Plc said they are not going to pay. We now stand to lose some £ 300,000.00 inc outstanding Mortgage account.
We would like to know, if you can help us in this matter and what costs it might incur
Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
This service cannot represent people in court hearings. It can give options and ideas only.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are not in court yet we need advice & help
I can see the basis of the claim being advanced as a negligence claim. I would have thought that the answer would have been to locate some solicitors who will act on your behalf on the basis of a no win no fee claim. This will allow you to bring the claim you are seeking to advance.