Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

My partner is wanting to see hes kids age 3&1 hes ex is

Customer Question

my partner is wanting to see hes kids age 3&1 hes ex is refusen an useing all kinda of excuses. where do he go from here an what rites do he have. he is a good father
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Unless there are safeguarding problems he should be allowed to see his children. If she wil not agree to him seeing the children then the reality should be that you should consider mediation - a MIAM. If this does not work then you will need to go to court to resolve the matter -Follow these steps to apply for a court order.Read the guidanceFill in the C100 - http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/cb001-eng.pdfSend it to your courtIt costs £215 to apply for a court order. Please rate positively thanks