Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Could someone please advise me as how to proceed to get the

Customer Question

Could someone please advise me as how to proceed to get the holiday company in question to engage and reimburse me for their monumental mistakes.
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Please can you explain the situation in more detail?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I posted quite an in depth explanation on my newsfeed, it's there to have a look at.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The detail is posted in my questions section, kind regards, ***** *****

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hi I have responded to the other thread as it is better to have all of the information in one place.