Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I don't know if I'm asking the right people .

Hello. I don't know if I'm asking the right people for help. I had a flood in my bathroom today and I called for the fire brigade today as I haven't a clue what to do and my friend who owns a business down near the fire station said they may be making a complaint to Yorkshire housing and I'm a Yorkshire housing tenant. Is there any legal help I can get should they take it any further. I'm diagnosed with special needs Autism high functioning and I really didn't know who to call today as my bathroom is upstairs and my living room and downstairs of the house was gonna cause problems with electrics as the fuse box and light fittings are downstairs in the porch, passageway and living room.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
I can see no reason for a complaint to the housing association. Sometimes people make mistakes and flood the bathroom. The key is that the property is now safe. The housing association should be contacted by you just to alert them to have an electrician also check that the property is safe - but there should be nothing to worry about. Happy to discuss - please rate positively - thanks