How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33039
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

I don't know if I'm asking the right people .

Resolved Question:

Hello. I don't know if I'm asking the right people for help. I had a flood in my bathroom today and I called for the fire brigade today as I haven't a clue what to do and my friend who owns a business down near the fire station said they may be making a complaint to Yorkshire housing and I'm a Yorkshire housing tenant. Is there any legal help I can get should they take it any further. I'm diagnosed with special needs Autism high functioning and I really didn't know who to call today as my bathroom is upstairs and my living room and downstairs of the house was gonna cause problems with electrics as the fuse box and light fittings are downstairs in the porch, passageway and living room.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
I can see no reason for a complaint to the housing association. Sometimes people make mistakes and flood the bathroom. The key is that the property is now safe. The housing association should be contacted by you just to alert them to have an electrician also check that the property is safe - but there should be nothing to worry about. Happy to discuss - please rate positively - thanks
Thomas Judge and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you