12826847

One of my grandchildren has made an accusation against in school

One of my grandchildren has made an accusation against in school against my son in law social services and the police have conducted an interview last Friday. They want to speak to them again tomorrow in their school, the boys are aged 9 & 10, can I insist that either myself or my wife could be present at the interview
Who is conducting the interview? The police or social services?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As far as I am aware they will both be there they are not giving us any information
In that case, you cannot demand to be allowed to attend.
They will want an appropriate adult to attend but they would want somebody unaffected by the investigation. If the boys are happy to have you there they probably would agree to it.
If this is a proper ABE recording though you would not be allowed to be with them while they actually recount the allegation though. They would not want anything to influence the allegation or be open to that suggestion.