Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I am unable to pay a lawyer i will have to answer;

Customer Question

I am unable to pay a lawyer for services i will have to answer; i need advice in contesting a county councils decision to impose a 24/7 live in carer for my wifes condition. I disagree with the decision and know that i would be unable to meet possible legal bills. What is my position in seeking legal aid?
Slive Martin
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Here is a link to the Government website and an online calculator which will assess your ability to get Free Legal Aid https://www.gov.uk/check-legal-aid
You can use this to assess your ability to get legal aid for your problem.