75100385

We needed to go to the Adjudicator from HMRC as they

Customer Question

Hello, We needed to go to the Adjudicator from HMRC as they took an asset we had for a debt - namely a racing car and engine worth £200k for a debt we owed to them of £89k. They put it into an auction without informing us and later we found ouyt they used a 'closed bid auction' which they should have used an open bid where anyone can bid. The result of this was us getting £3,800 in return for a car. They agreed there were mistakes made and we didn't receive letters sent to us as they had put the wrong post code. They have offered us redress of £31,304.00. We are now going to ask our MP to advise the parliamentary ombudsman. Is there anything we can do prior to involving the ombudsman. Obviously this is an extreme shortened version of events. Thank you
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
No the Ombudsman is the next step. You may consider a Judicial Review but you are required to exhaust all avenues of appeal.
So the process is:
1) Ombudsman
2) Judicial Review
3) Court
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Alex,

Yes I would like a telephone conversation for £36.00 as per your message. However, this would be difficult today as I will be out of the office from 9:30am. Therefore, is it possible for tomorrow morning around 10 o'clock. My telephone number is ***** 441661 or, perhaps you would prefer that I telephone you. Thank you Jill

Ok, please accept the additional service and I can call today.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cannot take a call today as previously stated in my earlier answer, only tomorrow

Sure, that is fine. I read it tomorrow as posted last night!
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like my subscription cancelled as I am disappointed with the service. Please do this with immediate effect. The instruction on your subscriptions details do not allow me to cancel this subscription. I am not very happy about this as no-one telephoned when they said they would. PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. THANK YOU JILL

Telephone service is an additional service and I can see that you did not accept it, which is why no-one called. I am sorry for any confusion.
If I could invite you to email customer services re cancellation.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

PLEASE LET ME HAVE THE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICES AS IT IS NO-WHERE ON THE SITE. THANK YOU JILL

***@******.***