13262538

I need to talk to someone about my mum and dads will. Please

I need to talk to someone about my mum and dads will. Please contact me on *********** my name is ***** *****
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Could you outline the background to your query and what it is you wish to know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is it possible if you could ring me on this number *********** my name is ***** *****
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I need you to outline the position first to ensure that any phone call is cost effective
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a bit long winded to put in to words that's why it's better to talk to someone about it.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The very basic highlights will be fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My dad died nearly two years and I've my mum in to care. She's had all her money stolen from her bank the police are involved just need some advice on some of it please.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Who has stolen the money?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My mums grandson.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
OkWhat area do you need help with - given that you have clearly and properly involved the police?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Loads of things that's just the start.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
A few bullet points will help - this is essentially a question and answer site so we need to have some idea of the areas to be covered
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to sell mums house to pay for her care. I've got full power of attorney. Does that affect the will and people named in it? Can they do anything to stop me doing so. My mums grandson is named in it.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Since your mother is still alive the contents of her Will are not relevant at all.You are fully entitled to use her assets for her benefit during her lifetime without reference to the Will or the named beneficiaries at allI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare