12826847

Madam Can an limited company be held responsible

Customer Question

Dear Sir, Madam
Can an limited company be held responsible for a directors breaches?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I let a commercial premise to a individual. after few years the individual formed a company and became partners with another person.
when the lease was terminated a schedule of dilapidation was served on the individual which he has ignored. he has clearly breached the terms of the lease. to my understanding the individual has no means to pay for the damage.
therefore can i hold his company that was trading from my premises accountable for the damage?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
To be clear if was let go the individual? Did it say anywhere that the company would act as guarantor?