Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I am an Italian student at lsbf in London . Today was

Hello I am an Italian student at lsbf in London .
Today was the registration day for the second year , from the 26 of August I am still waiting for the result of one of my exam ( all the others been passed!), I been to the registration ( they asked already for the second years payment that I did) and the told me that I can't do the second year anymore because I got still one exams pending .
Is not my fault that the teacher didn't do it??!?
I have any legal reason to go in court ?!
Many many thanks for any answer
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
when should the course have been marked?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We got only the dead line for the exams to be submitted from us but no dead line for them to be marked
The starting point will be to raise a complaint with the college. It is clearly an implied term of any contract with the college (if not an express term) that the exams should have been marked from the previous year for the start of the new term. You should be speaking with the head of the college as a matter of urgency to rectify this - you would have a claim against the college for their negligence but in reality they should as it is their fault be waiving this requirement to let you carry on your studies immediately. I hope that this helps please rate positive.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was an exams from the firs semester and actually all the situation is very strange : the exams is compose of three part and the dead line was February , the first time they marked in June! was passed part 2 and part 3, and I was asked to do again part 1.i did the part 1 and at August the exams was marked again from a different teacher( unusual!) and this time part 1 was passed and part 2 and 3 NOT . Then I spoke with my tutor and she told me that was an error , and I need only to submit the all part together as I did and will fine because part 2 and 3 was passed the first time and part 1 the second time so togheder is passed
I did that on 26 August and then you know the story
I see. Hence the advice I have given remains correct. Happy to discuss - please rate positive - thanks