12826847

W. ONLY!

Customer Question

For Alex W. ONLY!
I loaned a car ,(I have documentary proof it was a loan) to my ex partner , she has the log book in her name but has put that car as part exchange for a larger car ! She refuses to amend the loan agreement to redress the situation and the car dealer states that it's not their responsibility (even after advising them BEFOR the deal was completed) what is my position?
Optional Information:
System of Law: England-and-Wales
Already Tried:
Talked to dealer although they conceded that the name in the logbook was not proof of ownership they took her word that she was, I told them not to do that but went ahead anyway!
In the agreement she needed the log book as she accepted to pay ALL the maintenance costs (mot service etc) plus a £22 pm by direct debit to offset depreciation should irequire the car back ! 3months notice IS REQD and as she broke the agreement I have the following options 1 she relinquish her right to the "new" car a letter to that effect will do 2 I take the car she has back which I don't want to do (I have sent this diatribe to you BEFOR with I'd no so once again what are my options??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thanks for requesting me.
Thanks. I dont think it is down to the dealer - you want to claim the cost from your ex?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Once again! Please refund my fee !I have given your coy reasons why & your "free" offers are (to say the least) are contradictory. Should you wish to put into practice email me personaly or better still you phone ME
I can call you but it is an additional service. Any billing questions might I invite you to email customer services?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have viewed offer and I decline (sorry)