13262538

I have not met with my father

Dear Sir or Madam, I have not met with my father for 23 years and I do not wish to disclose my home address to him. My father has been emailing me asking me for my home address so he can leave his estate to me in his will. Does he need my home address to do leave his estate to me in his will? Yours faithfully XXXXXX XXXXX

HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youHe will have been asked to provide your address for the Will as that is routine - but it is not actually a legal requirement and so long as hisExecutors know how to contact you that is sufficientI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare