Still waiting for an answer
1. Civil claim : death of my husband in NHS hospital .
2. Personal litigant
3. Grave matter ....ERCP ....insertion of metal expandable stents in bile duct ....one voided which caused bile to enter abdomen ...sepsis and death.
4. Failure to disclose adverse advent .
5. ERCP not completed ....yet doctor made diagnosis of inoperable cancer . Pathologist ....found no cancer ....reversed onne week later to pinpricks of cancer .
6. Presiding judge personal friend of key defendant in action ....remarks made to him during trial by defendant !
7.No explanation offered by judge to litigant who was unaware of her rights in matter
8. After case ....discovered subcommittee chaired by judge where two solicitors representing defendants in action were members ....entry on www of another committee member says purpose of committee was to advise and manage cases .....ie case discussed beyond environs of court.
9. According to Morrison v AWG ....judge disqualified from hearing case ...therefore acting without jurisdiction in matter ... application for leave to quash judgment and order for costs : appearance of bias ; procedural unfairness
Is this the correct procedure : as Pinochet : decision set aside under rule of appearance bias
Thank you for this response . Listing office clerk raised issue Judicial Review not appropriate ....could not JRdecision of a judge!
Should be appeal ??/ Another point ...I took my time from when Iwas notified of intention to serve costs ref: 3months time frame for making application.
Simply an application for quashing order on the grounds judge acting without jurisdiction in matter ....therefore doctrine of nullity applies