13262538

There, I apply Nisi it was not granted based

Hi there, I apply for Decree Nisi it was not granted based on the following:
1. Question 6 is not fully complete. Please give dates and addresses for both parties for dates of separation to date.
2. It was also stated that the statement does not refer to the Amended petition.
It is directed:
Amended statement in RED and to include reference to the Amended Petition.
The petitioner should deal with the above matters and renew the request for directions for trial.
In terms of question 1. The judge referred to Question 6 of the D84 form was not fully completed, as I filed the details of when my husband and I started living together still when we stopped living together without including my current address and that of the respondent.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.You need to start with a new Form D80Every where on the typed part that it says petition (and I mean EVERY Time) you need to add the word "amended" in front of it in red.At question 6 you need the addresses since you STOPPED living togetherI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please can I update the question 6 of the D80D form sent back from the court but title in Red as amended and underline the added addresses?

It would be tidier to start a new form - it is herehttp://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/d080d-eng.pdfBut otherwise yes you can - if you ensure that it is legible
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. I have filled in a new D80D form but added my present address and respondent current address. Please do I have to underline the added details in RED. that is the newly added information?. Do I need to fill in a New D84 and attached to the application?. Do I also need to add the Confirming Signature form of the respondent ?

Just to check - you have substituted the addresses - not added them to those already given
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am on the divorce process. The reason why I asked the above questions is because the court the letter sent by court to me regarding my decree nisi application came with the D84 and respondent signatory form that I submitted.

Please could you attend to my above questions. I just need to know if I am doing the write thing.

I was asking if you have removed the addresses that you previously put in
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No. I recopied the addresses that we live together plus the date till 2011, but I added our present addresses that we live apart since we separated. address. That is from 2011 to date

You need to take all the addresses where you lived together out.The question is only about the places that you have lived SINCE the date of separation.Since you are filing a new statement the only things that need to be amended in red are the words "amended" that you have addedYou do also need to attach the copy of the Acknowledgement of Service and a new D84
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok eh. I no get it. please is what is the copy of acknowledgement of service and what does it entails?

The Confirming signature form!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks so much. I am grateful