12826847

We live in social housing and are he only bungalow.,with a

Customer Question

We live in social housing and are he only bungalow.,with a car port. we were continually being blocked in. Not knowing who was visiting the other 35 properties.. As this was hen owned by Minster a , no parking was painted on space in front of our property. We were told tha our visitors could park there as this was not interfering with others. indeed when we are needing car ,we get car out, as 10 to1 ,someone or a contractor will be parked there. when we return we put car back in Carport. However These properties ar now owned by Hyde/ Minster and we are told n one or a visitor must park there. indeed our rent is higher than he flats.we surely have a legal right to be able to get out or return to our property.
Incidentally this problem was increasingly better with the markings on road , but problems are arising again. .we cannot look over our shoulder all he time, as we used to have to, to see if we can leave our property,We indeed received another letter today,regarding this.
We feel we will have to continue to get our car out when we need to go out, to ensure we can get out. This is all upsetting at our ages, myself 79 and my partner 87 , registered visually impaired.
We feel that we need to reduce our rent if we are to be blocked in by others.
Incidentally our car is not parked there at all unless we want to be sure we can leave when we need to go out
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you know WHO is parking there? Is it the same person?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can be anyone. From contractors to visitors
But it is other tenants visitors etc of the Landlord who are parking there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Waiting for a reply which I have paid £38 pounds for of money I can ill afford
Yes I have asked:
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have not had a reply to my question. oherspwise where is it and where can I find the answet
I need to know the following information before I can help you.