75100385

My sons original landlord purposely withheld the court summonds

Customer Question

My sons original landlord purposely withheld the court summonds from my son regarding his eviction eventually posting them throufgt the door two days before the court hearing. my son and partner did not have enough time to sort out a proper defence is this legal. We tried to tell the judge but she wasn't interested and didn't have time for that.The defence we put together she admitted she had;t read and she was only interested in the alledged arrears. There were no arrears there was a dispute as at the time he had handed over the account to not one but two other parties one of which has not even now given them her address, she subsequently apllied and got from the council the top up money paid into her account
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to know please?
Do you have a number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

01472-314649 state name on phone and wait please

Calling now.