13262538

I understand that their have been recent changes to inheritance

Customer Question

I understand that their have been recent changes to inheritance law. making a will created by my wife, that excludes me, is automatically invalid. Is this true ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.I am afraid that there has been no such change.The Will would not be invalid - however you would certainly be able to challenge the Will in Court and you would be successful.The only recent change development is a Case that makes it easier for estranged children to claim against the estatePlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks I guess the will not being invalid would mean in the end the parties coming to some sort of agreement. Yes?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Either the Parties come to an Agreement or the Court will make an Order , yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK thanks. Not happy but that's not your fault. Thanks again

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Sorry that the news was bad but a Court Applictaion would definitely succeed !