75100385

I am considering the purchase of a static home in Devon. Price

Customer Question

I am considering the purchase of a static home in Devon. Price 110k 5k to reserve. 5 day cooling off period then 20k then due immediately the balance due within 3months. I havea sales brochure but no licence conditions were handed to me. The company is south west holiday parks.should I be suspicious that they have not offered me full ts andcs relating to future depreciation and re sale terms?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You are right to be curious. If you buy the caravan then you are also bound by its terms and licence conditions. Therefore you need to be satisfied of these terms before you purchase. You should ask and make sure you have them you can make an informed decision.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.