12826847

I have bought floor vinyl from Carpet right Shefffield. When

Customer Question

I have bought floor vinyl from Carpet right Shefffield. When the fitters came the first words he said was "its not big enough two small" I showed him what I wanted & said if there is any left over can you put it in the toilet next to the kitchen. What a mess it was, they fitted the toilet part first leaving the kitchen very short but patched it up by the dining room door. It didn't even match sticking out like a sore thumb. I have telephoned them a few times & being told "well it was two small ". Surely he shouldn't have fitted it he should have refused to fit it & asked me to choose another one.
I am a 75yr old widow with failing hearing & sight so as you can imagine I feel very upset.
Do I have any rights because it was me who measured it.
Mrs. Elsie Matthewman
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Elsie my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you want to achieve? Who measured up the vinyl?