13262538

I have received a letter from the People,s Post Code Lottery

I have received a letter from the People,s Post Code Lottery stating I have won how can I tell if this is legal
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youHave you purchased a ticket?Are they asking you for money?Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I DID NOT BUY A TICKET AND THEY ARE ASKING FOR A PROCESSING FEE ONCE PAID THE MONEY WILL BE RELEASED

That is a clear sign that this is a scam - on no account pay any money it will be lost!If you had really won something you would not have to pay anything in advance in order to receive itI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare