How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 814
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

Chartered Land Surveyor Single joint expert in a boundary dispute-Where

Resolved Question:

Chartered Land Surveyor Single joint expert in a boundary dispute-Where can I find one,, I live in Norwich. I have carried out a Geomatics survey to mark my boundary accurately but my neighbour disputes it. I have asked the court to declare my boundary. I live near Norwich and there aren't many experts in this field here, where can I find one
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this question for you.
You might this website useful Www.boundary-problems.Co.UK.boundary-ptoblrms.Co.UK. This site is run by a surveyor and is very helpful. Or you could try RICS on 02476 868 555 who will be able to provide details of surveyors.
LondonlawyerJ and other Law Specialists are ready to help you