75100385

Ive tried to make a complaint agianst the police.and iam being

Customer Question

ive tried to make a complaint agianst the police.and iam being messed about.or fobbed off.ive ask to speak or make contact with chief constable.hes name ill leave out.and also someone else in connection with my complaint a inspector.and a supervisor for whom iam communicating via e-mail is being unhelpfull.and avoids my questions.thus leaving me with no answers. when making a complaint agianst the police is there a time limit?.should i go direct to a police station and ask to make a appointment with the chief constable.and another appointment with the inspector.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have you submitted a written complaint please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

NO I HAVENT SUBMITTED A WRITTEN COMPLAINT .I WENT DIRECT TO THE POLICE STATION.AND TOLD THE DUTY OFFICER...PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAIL

IS THERE A TIME LIMIT WHEN MAKING A COMPLAINT? YES OR NO AND IF SO HOW LONG IS THE LIMIT.BECAUSE THE POLICE ARE MESSING ME ABOUT

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Is there a time limit - no.
Can you take it to Court if they dont do anything - yes, but you have 3 years to do that.
Does that help?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi iam trying to make a appointment with the inspector=boss and for some reason there messing me about.is there anything i can do.the inspector would be able to answer all my questions in person.face to face.any idea please.iam at my wits end with theses people.there not helping at all. HERE ARE SOME E-MAILS

Dear Mr Lawrence

I will pass your email onto my supervisor, Sergeant Clewlow.

As per our discussion on Saturday, ***** ***** is going to liaise with Bucks County Council and AVDC to see who owns that piece of land and how we can go about getting the right of access to the pavement highlighted (ie. having lines put down).

At this point in time we do not have any offences to investigate, but we will do our best to ensure we do our best to resolve the problems as I do not want this to continue.

Michael

Michael Cowdrey

Police Constable 1527

Neighbourhood Supervisor - Aylesbury South

cid***@******.***

From: Tony Lawrence [mailto***@******.***]
Sent: 17 September 2015 09:37
To: Cowdrey Michael
Subject: RE: Complaint. videos.parking.no updates

ok iam still very annoyed in which my complaint is being dealt with. nearly a week ago michael cowdrey and pco daniel came round to my house uninvited to speak to me.we talked about my complaint while michael cowdrey filmed me on hes video.bla bla .i showed daniel a clip in the way my next door neighbour how sometimes parks hes skoda.(black) reg no as seen in the video.parks .thus blocking part of the public path way.i also put vids on a dvd of other times no 5 avon place parks hes car.then gave the disc to daniel.no one has got round to let me know if michael cowdrey has seen the videos?.and what he thought ?.and reaction? no updates what so ever no phone calls on the times mentioned the police would be able to contact me,michael cowdrey also mentioned on the saturday when he arrived unnnouced. that he couldnt understand what i was saying in the e-mals.my answer if you dont understand then ask? a bit like what iam doing now... ive had previous experinces with the police as iam no angel.and each time the police are not doing there job correctly.the less the general public know the better for the police. ill make this crystal clear i would like to make a appointment with the inspector nicole murphy for next week a social time that would suit me. please confirm... how many people does it take to change a light bulb? if you work for the police always more then one! copy made

From:*****@******.***
To: *****@******.***
Subject: RE: Complaint. copy 2nd september 2015
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 21:05:09 +0000

Dear Mr Lawrence

I haven’t seen the video, I can watch this when we meet up.

When are you free over the weekend?

Mike

Michael Cowdrey

Police Constable 1527

cid***@******.***

Sent: 07 September 2015 19:00
To: Cowdrey Michael

seems ok... but with all the info that i have explained about the parking and then the 101 operators messing me about.and me posting a e-mail to thamesvalley.pnnpolice.uk via a attachment of video tape where the no 5 avon place.reg aco8 ukg. the car can be clearly seen blocking the path. please confirm that you have watched the video?and how recently have you contacted no5 avon place? and thats how you managed to contact me via e-mail in the first place.just in case you never watched the video.

Tony has a file to share with you on OneDrive. To view it, click the link below.

From: *****@******.***
To: *****@******.***
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 20:23:57 +0000

Dear Mr Lawrence

I absolutely don’t mind discussing the complaints by email, but I really do need to see what your problems are in relation to the parking.

Can we at least meet to discuss the parking issues, I can record the whole encounter on body worn video if you would like a paper trail.

Mike

Michael Cowdrey

Police Constable 1527

cid***@******.***

Sent: 06 September 2015 20:01
To: Cowdrey Michael

NO YOU WONT! WE CAN DISCUSS THE PROBLEMS VIA E-MAIL ONLY...NOW IF THERES A LAW AGIANST DISCUSSING PROBLEMS THE POLICE HAVE CAUSED. VIA E-MAIL.THEN LET ME KNOW THEN ILL CHECK OTHERWISE ALL DISCUSSIONS WILL BE CARRIED VIA E-MAIL ONLY.

From: *****@******.***
To: *****@******.***
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 08:07:28 +0000

Dear Mr Lawrence

Thank you for the email.

I will discuss the issues in full with you in person and then you can explain in detail the issues you are having so that I understand them fully. Are you at home this weekend, maybe Friday evening?

Michael

Michael Cowdrey

Police Constable 1527

cid***@******.***

Sent: 02 September 2015 19:21
To: Cowdrey Michael

no reply from my last e-mail i sent.ive asked questions that need to be answered.and in return iam getting nothing back.and this is from the micheal cowdrey the neighbourhood supervisor.and i cant understand why iam trying to get answers from the supervisor.ive made a complaint.so why havent i got a telephone call from the chief constable?why iam i trying to get answers from the supervisor.even thou the neighbour is still parking hes car thus blocking the path.plus the community police are suppose to talk to the general public...how was i told that someone had came round and not at the said times i already explained.then they say that they couldnt see a problem with the parking.hence they never went at the times i already mentioned.and i had to go to the police station to find out what was going on.what was the point in me giving my mobile number? and when talking to the operators i said if anyone is going to ring me .then ring after 6.30.no one ever rang? and why havent they.?its no good talking to you lot. ive made a complaint agianst the police.so why hasnt the chief constable rang me??? please explain in detail.all the questions i have asked.and all the questions from previous e-mails. keeping all copies. regards tony

From: *****@******.***
To: *****@******.***
Subject: RE: Complaint
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 20:48:56 +0000

i can see u in the evening between 6.30 - 7 . o clock at police station.are complaints always dealt with by the supervisor?i have tried contacting you .and each time its busy. ringing 1`01 then being passed to the operators is a waste of time.they never ever ring me.to let me know whats happening.does the inspector nicole murphy know of my complaint?and the best time to see the neighbours parking as mentioned to the operators is ..9 0 clock. the neighbour goes to work in the morings.and comes back at 6 o clock in the evenings.have you and the operators made a record of all my recordings of complaints?please answer all my questions then we can choose a evening for me to visit.but first things first. regards ***** ***** and i have video recordings of neighbour blocking the public path. would you like to see this?

From: *****@******.***
To: *****@******.***
Subject: Complaint
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 08:06:39 +0000

Dear Mr Lawrence

Are you around to be seen one evening this week?

Michael

Michael Cowdrey

Police Constable 1527

cid***@******.***

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What is it you would like to know about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so i sent you more e-mails.just like i send the police.and with the police i dont get any replys.... have i had a reply from you yet after you read the e-mails i sent to you?ill rate you only after you read the e-mails sent.and only after i have a answer or answers.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You should complain to the IPCC if they dont reply. They are independent and can examine your complaint for free.They are based at: https://www.ipcc.gov.uk/
Does that help?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/