29905560

I was arrested on10/11/2010 a motor vehicle when

I was arrested on10/11/2010 for driving a motor vehicle when alcohol level above limit." No further action was taken as there was insufficient evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction as blood was below level for charge."This was after a blood test . Would I have a criminal record ?
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Are you concerned about anything in particular in relation to this, such as if it will show up on criminal checks?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes on DBS checks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have not had an answer to my queey
Sorry, my connection dropped earlier. This is not a criminal record as there was no conviction. So it would not be something which would come up on a Basic or Standard DBS check. However, it will likely remain against your name on the police database so if you are having an Enhanced check, there is a remote possibility that it may come up on there if the police believe that it is relevant to the application you are applying for. Let’s say you were applying to be a driver for children, they may believe that the fact you have previously been arrested for alleged drink driving is relevant and may include that on the check. However, it is only a potential issue if you are having an Enhanced DBS check and also if the police believe that this information is relevant to your application. In any event, if you are asked whether you have a criminal record or any spent/unspent convictions you can always answer no as it is none of these.
I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
My full response should be visible on this page. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question or whether you need me to clarify anything else in relation to this? If your query has been answered I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating, selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page. Thank you
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? If your query has been dealt with please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts from the top of the page. If you need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you.