12826847

Good day my son came to the UK at the age of 15 therefore

Customer Question

Good day my son came to the UK at the age of 15 therefore does not have a Zimbabwe ID his passport has long expired. When we moved from one address to another his passport was lost in the process. Because he came to the UK before getting his ID he is unable to get another Zimbabwe passport.
Two years ago he got his Biometric card which expired on the 3rd September. His lawyer submitted an application to Home Office for his next biometric card. However the application was returned from Home Office apparently as of a couple of weeks ago all applications have to be submitted with a passport. He has a six year old that he has very often and also supports her.
Do you have any suggestions with regard this delicate matter.
Your advice would be much appreciated
Lydia John
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,