Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I had work done to create a low maintenance area on my front

I had work done to create a low maintenance area on my front garden. The area was quoted for horticultural bark to cover a membrane and required two cubic metres of bark. I was actually left with very low quality chopped tree branches. Concerned, I took a sample to a local fire station and asked an officer ...did it pose a fire hazard?...about the same as dry grass! Two days after the trader had left I noticed damage to areas of the tarmac close to where the work was done, yet I hadn't seen the marks-about the size of a snooker ball and looked like an upturned mushroom without the stem! The trader had used a blower to clear away the chips and this was powered by a two-stroke motor. Knowing the reputation for two-strokes leaking I spoke to a qualified person at the Lichfield Tarmac Co. and was told leaks from two-stroke mix would not act immediately therefore, I am convinced this trader has left me with wrong and possibly unsafe goods, property damage and has prmised to look into it but hasn't. I need help with writing a letter, please.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
how much money have you spent?