12826847

Due to personal circumstances (divorce - house selling etc)

Customer Question

Due to personal circumstances (divorce - house selling etc) I now live with my brother. I have not informed DVLA yet to register my vehicle or driving licence. The vehicle is taxed but no longer insured since the end of June. It has been off the road since before then because it is no longer driveable due to breakdown.This was an oversight on my part. Will the DVLA take these circumstances into consideration. I understand that I will probably be fined but there was a lot going on. I have always been fully compliant with motoring law.I have a new car which is fully compliant.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not want to continue paying every month can you please delete me from your database

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You will need to email customer services about that here***@******.***