12826847

My son's and his boyfriend where being intimate when his boyfriends

My son's and his boyfriend where being intimate when his boyfriends dad unexpectedly arived. His dad had no idea he was gay and is a hardcore Christian and has gone off the roof. Thankful sons boyfriend does not live full time with his dad just visits and his mum is OK about it.
The problem is 1. He is saying he is going to the police because they are underage. They are both 17. I was of the opinion the legal age was 16. He says its older for gay people. That doesn't sound right to me but I'm still worried.
Just want some advice about this please
The law has long since changed. The age of consent is the same for same sex relationships as for heterosexual couples.
In any event, the police have a policy of not prosecuting where the parties are of a similar age and quite correctly.
Don't waste your time with people who keep the police on speed dial. He has every right to object to this. He doesn't have every right to waste taxpayer's money on it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank god for that!No that's fine thank you. Now I can sleep and not be worried all night!I agree it's his choice if he accepts this or doesn't but I'm glad to here he cant be getting the police involved.Thank you!