75100385

I have tried to book a flight on Ryanair reservation number

I have tried to book a flight on Ryanair reservation number PTIMQE TO MURCIA in SPAIN with my ULSTERBANK DEBIT CARD which I was told by Ryanair was DECLINED {I have thousands of euro in ulster bank} 'I RANG ulster BANK and I spoke to alaxandra who told me there was no request to ulsterbank from Ryanair on my behalf and perhaps if I rang to morrow and make a complained
If I book with a credit card on Ryanair it will cost me more {why should I when I have plenty of money in my account at the moment}
I will lose this flight ,which will cost me more, after four hours trying with nothing to show for it from the new friendly airline or ulster bank which ever was at fault,will you follow this up and find out who is to blame john meleady(###) ###-####
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will help you with this.
This is a question and answer site, so we can tell you what to do, but can't do it for you.
Is that ok?