75100385

I underwent some non invasive surgery over a 8 week period

Customer Question

Hi i underwent some non invasive surgery over a 8 week period and wasnt at all happy with the results, i made a complaint and the company replied that i signed each week to say i was happy but i knew i didnt sign every week therefore i asked for my documents to be posted out. When i recieved the documents it was very clear that my signature had been forged, i have spoken to the management who say they will be looking into this. My question is, where do i legally stand with this matter ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you want to achieve ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I guess i dont want to be fobbed off with an apology because i feel that faking my signature to say i was happy with the treatment when i wasn't is quite serious.

I just want to know where i stand if they do respond with just a 'sorry'

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, but what is it you want? Compensation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If I am entitled to compensation then yes maybe, I will be very disappointed if they just fob me off with a sorry, or maybe the person in question be punished, I just want to be legally correct when responding

thanks

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request compensation within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not compensate you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My loss for the treatment would be £550 but I need to know how I go about the forging of my signature saying I'm happy with my results (the concern is how do I proceed with the forging of my signature do I report to the police ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes this is fraud.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes this helps but on the fraud side of it do I request compensation on this also? as per your instructions above

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes you do that as well.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.